Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dear students!

I love reading your posts!
Jon and I wanted to venture out and go to the Liquidrom, a spa in Kreuzberg, but then I read some bad reviews, so we opted to stay here near the hotel and went out for Turkish food. Pretty tasty. It is amazing how much I can eat here, especially after the huge lunch I had with Stefano (an all you can eat breakfast buffet - I now have an official fat roll from Berlin, thanks!).

I hope you had time and energy to prepare food for your host families.

We will meet Tuesday at 8.00 at Tegel airport. If you go to Zoologischer Garten (U Bahn stop), there are two buses going straight to the airport. Tegel is rather small, so I am sure after navigating the biggest cities in Germany, you'll be able to find us at the smallest airport we'll frequent during our trip!

You all did very well on this trip. I very much enjoyed your excitement and all your questions and contributions. Don't look for your passports - we have them and will bring them to the airport. Ask your host families how to get to the airport - most of them will not be able to bring you since it's a work day.

Have a fabulous Monday without me. Blog if you need me, my cell is: 00447515079631.

Keep the posts and pictures coming!

Best,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment