Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back in Cookeville

And ... we are back!
Apart from being tired, how do you feel?
It always seems to me that I don't have time to digest what I see, hear, eat, etc. while I am away, and then all of it catches up with me when I am back to my routine in the US.

This year's group will be very difficult to top.
I want to thank you for your interest, your punctuality, your ability to adapt to all the things foreign to you, for venturing out on your own (I am astonished by how much you did outside of our time together), your warmth and caring attitude towards each other - it was a pleasure to get to know each one of you better. Thank you for sharing your experiences on the blog, on facebook and a special thank you to Konstantine for the daily videos. They are very well done and showcase TTU's spring break better than ever before. We all look so much cooler, don't we, if you put the music to us?

As a final mini assignment, please blog about the best, the worst, the most surprising and the most memorable moments in Germany!

I hope everyone got their luggage - mine was delivered past midnight.

See you around!
love, hugs, peace and all the best,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment