Sunday, March 16, 2014

Berlin!


It has been a while since my last post , sorry Julia :(, but my host mother would not stop feeding me wonderful food! Berlin has been such a great place! Anytime Chris and I had to ask for directions we always found someone who was greatful to help. I was a little worried when we first arrived seeing all the graffiti, but I soon realized it symbolizes the artistic freedom of Berlin. The city its self is sehr schön and I feel in love with it! Im sorry there are no pictures I cannot figure out how to put them on here from my phone. When I get back to the States I will post alot! :) 
Hamburg was extremly fun und expensive! But I found some awesome things in antique shops! The city was extremly pretty also St Michels church... Sehr windig!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment